Job title: Service Desk Advisor
Starting Salary: Competetive + Bonus & Benefits
Agility Data Solutions is currently seeking a Service Desk Apprentice to be based at our head office in Ewen, Cirencester close to Cheltenham, Gloucester and Swindon.
Working within our technical services team, this is a busy, important role which will involve providing effective IT support to multiple customers who are based across several sites in the UK. The role will be varied as the business continues to grow, however initially it will involve managing supported customer service cases with plenty of potential for long term progression into a specialist field such as networking, storage or server consultancy.
Main duties will involve dealing with:
- Provide 1st line technical support and excellent customer service
- Administer remote management and monitoring systems
- Managing tickets in line with SLA’s (Escalation, logging and closure) ensuring all communication is logged into the CRM system against the ticket.
- Presenting a complete audit trail whilst communicating updates to the customer
- Opportunities for innovation through developing in-house procedures with new tools and processes
- Help produce and maintain technical documentation via the Knowledgebase
- Liaise with engineers, contractors and customers regularly
- New equipment preparation
- Ensure compliance with Service Desk procedures
- Escalating calls to the designated ‘Escalation Points’ when appropriate, providing a full and concise record of the call and reason for escalation
Desirable Skills/Certification Requirements:
- Experience using Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Computer literate
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem analysis, solving, planning and prioritisation
- Attention to detail
- GCSEs or Level 2 equivalent in English & Maths. A GCSE or Level 2 equivalent in IT would be preferred
In order to apply, you should have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise. Client site visits will form an integral part of the role so a full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle would be desirable. Technically, a working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Desktop applications is required.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with great training, a positive environment in which to work and a competitive package including a company contribution pension, bi-annual bonus scheme, private healthcare and staff events. Personally you will be bright, enthusiastic and keen to progress in a vibrant, forward thinking business.
For more information, please contact Kelly Edgington at Agility Data Solutions Ltd immediately. Urgent applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org are sought for imminent interviews