Job title: 3rd Line IT Support Analyst
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Agility Data Solutions is currently seeking a talented, knowledgeable 3rd Line IT Support Analyst to be based at our head office in Ewen, Cirencester close to Cheltenham, Gloucester and Swindon.
This is a busy, important role which will involve providing effective IT helpdesk support to multiple customers who are based across several sites in the UK. The role will be varied as the business continues to grow, however initially it will involve managing Supported Customer Service Cases, reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader.
Main duties will involve dealing with:
- Second and third line queries escalated from the first line team such as hardware related faults and queries, desktop and app support and new system implementations.
- Configure, manage and maintain IT environments across multiple clients
- Assist with solution design and installation work. New equipment & peripheral installation, conducting software and data backups and report writing will also be involved in the role.
- Researching and making recommendations on system administration across our client base
- Managing cases via the Netsuite ERP Platform
- Utilising skills and knowledge to assist customers with case resolution, monitoring case escalations
- In addition, the successful candidate will assist with providing relevant support and training to the IT service desk, to support internal growth within the group.
- Meeting set KPI’s
- Reporting and liaising with Agility resellers and their end users.
- The role will require flexibility from the candidate. We currently operate 6am to 10pm and will at some stage be moving to 24x7x365 full round the clock service desk.
- You will be asked to work evenings, bank holidays and weekends where necessary in order to fulfil the demands and requirements of our clients.
- Microsoft Windows 2003/8/12
- Active Directory
- VMware VCP or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/10/12
- NetApp or other storage experience
- MCSE or equivalent experience
In order to apply, you must have proven IT support experience gained in a similar role. You must also have first class skills in written and spoken English with excellent grammar, along with an organised approach and an ability to prioritise.
Technically, you will also need to demonstrate an understanding of Windows desktop operating systems and applications. A working knowledge of Windows Server Operating systems, Active Directory & Group Policies is essential, experience of using ITIL methodology is beneficial but not essential at this stage. You should also have an understanding of Networking and a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
Sometimes, we might have to change what you’re working on, and sometimes you might also be required to undertake some extra, or other, duties to meet the needs of the business and make sure everything works smoothly.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with great training, a positive environment in which to work and a competitive package including a company contribution pension, bi-annual bonus scheme, private healthcare and staff events. Personally you will be bright, enthusiastic and keen to progress in a vibrant, forward thinking business.
For more information please contact Kelly Edgington at Agility Data Solutions Ltd immediately. Urgent applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org are sought for imminent interviews. (No agencies).